We cordially invite you to participate as a Sponsor of the 8th annual St. Mary School Walkathon that will take place on Friday, October 23rd.
Funds raised will help St. Mary School support over 300 students, Pre-K through 8th grade from over 22 surrounding communities and the city of Chicago.
- We need all permission slips turned in!! Looking for yours? Download the permission slip HERE, complete, and send back to school office ASAP.
- Family Donations (online or to the school office ) should be turned in on or before October 23rd to be eligible for prize drawings.
- Every student will get an 8th Annual Walk-A-Thon T-shirt and a St. Mary cloth mask on the day of the walk - these t-shirts and masks are an approved uniform that may be worn throughout the entire school year as part of the gym uniform.
- Not even COVID can keep Walk-a-thon Prizes away! Click on "Walk-A-Thon Information" in the side bar for more details.
- Volunteers – we need you to provide Mrs. Carone with any missing information AND fill out the Volunteer Commitment Form.
Thank you for your support!
Business & Corporate Sponsorship
Your sponsorship directly supports the event and helps to maximize the funds raised for St. Mary School.
There are various levels of sponsorship for the St. Mary School Walkathon. Every sponsor’s logo will be printed on the back of our Walkathon 2020 t-shirt. Students and staff will proudly wear their Walkathon t-shirts and celebrate the generosity of our sponsors on the day of the walk! Additionally, students will wear these shirts as part of their gym uniform through the entire 2020-2021 school year.