ARCHDIOCESE COVID-19 RELIEF FUND
The Archdiocese of Chicago in partnership with Catholic Charities is launching an ambitious effort to support individuals and communities impacted by COVID-19 to meet basic, financial, and spiritual needs.
Generous contributions are needed, now more than ever, to help those affected by COVID-19.
Your gift will provide support to:
· Food, Shelter, and Other Basic Needs through Catholic Charities
· Scholarships and Emergency Tuition Assistance
· Emergency Parish-Based Ministries Serving COVID-19 Affected Communities
· Domestic Violence Prevention through Catholic Charities
· Kolbe House Reentry Ministry
· Vital Crisis Ministries
If you have any questions, please contact the Stewardship and Development department at 312.534.7959 or email@example.com
Read the full case statement here.