For purposes of new admissions to St. Mary School, a primary registration period will be scheduled each year (late January to mid-February). Children registered at this time will be considered for admission in accordance with the following order of priority.
- Children currently enrolled at St. Mary School (1-8).
- Brothers and sisters of students presently in grades 1-8.
- Children entering school for the first time, whose parents are active, registered members of St. Mary Parish (regular attendance at mass, as well as financial support of parish).
- Transfer students from other Catholic schools, or from schools that are merging, consolidating, or closing.
- Transfer students from public schools whose parents are active, registered members of St. Mary Parish.
- Catholic students whose parents are not registered members of St. Mary Parish.
- Non-Catholic students