SAVE THE DATE
Saturday, May 14th | 5:00 - 11:00 PM
The St. Mary School Advisory Board is hosting a Spring fundraising event on Saturday, May 14th at the school. While Covid has made in-person fundraising more challenging, the school’s spring fund-raising event will be in person and is one of St. Mary School’s largest fundraising events in support of the operating budget. The target goal for this event is $25,000.
The theme is The Ultimate 80’s Night!
- This year, we’re taking advantage of the new decade to host an 80s-inspired party.
- Break out your neon colors, acid wash jeans, and your leg warmers, or come as you are.
- The ticketed event is an adults-only night out for school families and friends of the school community.
- Food and drinks will be served, and a DJ will spin 80’s favorites into the evening.
Raffles, Wine Pulls & other events
In addition to food, drinks, and entertainment, there will be chances to win gift baskets with a selection of fantastic items that will be raffled off, wine pulls, and other events.
Tickets will go on sale on March 21st!
Be on the lookout for details in a forthcoming principal’s blast and take-home materials for more details.
Do you have anything that you can donate to the event? Do you have a business you would like to promote? If so, donations can come in two forms, a monetary donation to the school, or products/services donations to be auctioned off at the event. If you are interested in donating, please contact Beth Sadowski or Suzie Browne.
- Ideas for items include sports tickets, products or services, etc.
- All business promotions will receive logo inclusion in event collateral.
Have some fun, meet other families, and show your support for our school!
The event is open to anyone, and everyone is welcome. Save the date, spread the word with your family, friends, and neighbors, and buy a ticket to have a good time while supporting our school.
Still have questions? Want to lend a hand coordinating the event?
Contact Nicole Hayes email@example.com for more details.